Doretta Lowe

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Sign in to follow this  
Guest baron22

Fluffy - What is fluffy?

Guest Shadowdancer
Fluffy. someone or something which is unballanced towards peace , light , not harming anyone and including pixie dust in rituals because it has real power to keep the vampires away.

Sure, have peace , light and try not to harm anyone too much. Its the pixie dust I have the problem with. It only works if the said pixies have been eating garlic at the time.

Actually it's the unballanced bit I have the problem with. Peace is only peace if compared to strife. Light is only light when compared to dark. To my mind you can't have one without the other .

135064[/snapback]

I try to be positive about most things but balance is very important! :D

Ad from Google

JohnMacintyre

Dear walessheeppink,

"Sheep are Fluffyish :lol:"

Surely not. I thought they were archetypally woolly?

They're too greasy to be fluffyish :D.

BB,

John Macintyre

Ffred_Clegg

Not if you give them a nice bath with some scented shampoo and...

Oh dear, I'm coming over all funny

gwyn eich byd

Ffred (Welsh to the core!)

Guest Shadowdancer
Not if you give them a nice bath with some scented shampoo and...

Oh dear, I'm coming over all funny

gwyn eich byd

Ffred (Welsh to the core!)

135212[/snapback]

B) probably need a blow dry too!!! and a pink rinse???lol -

love 'dem sheep!! :o_roflmao: :o_roflmao: :o_roflmao: :o_roflmao:

Edited by Shadowdancer

Guest Quasizoid

Arrghh! I've tried to assimilate all these descriptions into a tangible image, but somehow its making my vision go all fuzzy! :)

Guest Shadowdancer
Arrghh! I've tried to assimilate all these descriptions into a tangible image, but somehow its making my vision go all fuzzy! :D

135718[/snapback]

:) ;) :) scary huh??!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest arctic wolf
Arrghh! I've tried to assimilate all these descriptions into a tangible image, but somehow its making my vision go all fuzzy! :)

135718[/snapback]

Sorry , it was the garlic smelling pixie dust that did it wasn't it? I do appologise . The pixies responsible have been given a good talking to.

Guest ShropshirePagan

I've just found myself reading some of these descriptions and distractions and just giggling to myself!

I do know people who work with stuff like Angelic Healing, crystals and stuff like that who are most certainly not fluffy. They also walk the hard path, doing some of the stuff that others might well not want to do.

Elaine x

Guest arctic wolf
I've just found myself reading some of these descriptions and distractions and just giggling to myself!

I do know people who work with stuff like Angelic Healing, crystals and stuff like that who are most certainly not fluffy.  They also walk the hard path, doing some of the stuff that others might well not want to do. 

Elaine x

135775[/snapback]

Well when it comes down to it it's all about intent, as I think I have commented on before. If angel crystals help put you in the right frame of mind then it does validate their use. :)

Going to hide now before Elswyth throws any battleaxes in my direction for defending fluffiness.

Guest walessheeppink
Fluffy. someone or something which is unballanced towards peace , light , not harming anyone and including pixie dust in rituals because it has real power to keep the vampires away.

Sure, have peace , light and try not to harm anyone too much. Its the pixie dust I have the problem with. It only works if the said pixies have been eating garlic at the time.

Actually it's the unballanced bit I have the problem with. Peace is only peace if compared to strife. Light is only light when compared to dark. To my mind you can't have one without the other .

135064[/snapback]

I absolutely adore garlic :D

Guest walessheeppink

135064[/snapback]

I absolutely adore garlic :)

135970[/snapback]

And also im never greasy!!but i do so enjoy a herbal shampoo on my pink rinse :D

Guest arctic wolf

Are you actually trying to be fluffy or are you just off topic walessheeppink. Be warned I have a nice sharp pole that I use for impaling fuffies on outside my hoff as a warning to all. :) :D

Xalle

I've yet to see that sheep post on topic! All randomness.

Guest Julai

Sorry, but it seems to me that the definitions of fluffy are just... woolly. It seems to depend on what you dislike about anyone.

So fluffy is liking the idea of magic but never getting very far with it. That's me.

Reading lots of books and not engaging in the process. That's me.

Having a liking for nice safe secure concepts such as love and light, and wanting to avoid unpleasantness, killing, maiming etc because they don't like it. That's me.

Being unbalanced in their view of things. Well, my view is constantly changing, according to what I hear, so that's probably unbalanced. That's me.

On the other hand I take the idea of magic seriously and listen to what people say about it. I refrain from trying silly candle-spells precisely because I do see it as a serious thing and not something to play around with. I don't get very far with hexings and bindings because I have a nice life full of love and light at the moment and I don't see any reason to spoil that. I have had teeth filled without anaesthetic and given birth and been bawled at - I know there is pain in the world - it doesn't mean I am unbalanced because I don't like to think about pain.

Am I fluffy? Am I pagan? No idea! Why do we have to label each other anyway, unless it's to create 'them' and 'us' situations? Huh? Huh?

Guest Shadowdancer

Being unbalanced in their view of things. Well, my view is constantly changing, according to what I hear, so that's probably unbalanced. That's me.

On the other hand I take the idea of magic seriously and listen to what people say about it. I refrain from trying silly candle-spells precisely because I do see it as a serious thing and not something to play around with. I don't get very far with hexings and bindings because I have a nice life full of love and light at the moment and I don't see any reason to spoil that. I have had teeth filled without anaesthetic and given birth and been bawled at - I know there is pain in the world - it doesn't mean I am unbalanced because I don't like to think about pain.

136220[/snapback]

Definitely not fluffy! :) just sensible!

Guest walessheeppink

Not Random

John said sheep wee usually greasy, shadowdancer mentioned a herbal bath and a blow dry artic wolf mentioned garlic, so i answered In i think its called a fun way :)

Guest Midori

Fluffy is what a new teddybear is, but after he's been bounced around, thrown up on and been chewed by the dog, he becomes less fluffy. In other words, most of us lose our fluffiness via life experience, when we've been knocked about a bit by Life, the Universe and Everything!

Cheers, Midori

Guest arctic wolf
Not Random

John said sheep wee usually greasy, shadowdancer mentioned a herbal bath and a blow dry artic wolf mentioned garlic, so i answered In i think its called a fun way :lol:

136315[/snapback]

You see I thought you were trying to be fluffy. In my book, trying to be fluffy with the full intention of being fluffy for a bit of fun; is very different from those who are fluffy, but take themselves oh so seriously!

Guest JoFreyja
..oh.. and any heathen who can't list their top 10 preferred weapons for a fight..  :lol:

131866[/snapback]

Hey! Not all heathens are blood-thirsty violent maniacs!

Someone has to be looking after the meadhorn.... :wacko:

Fluffy - anyone who is sooooo cute when they stick their bottom lip out and talk about how we shouldn't disparage the "Burning Times" whilst fondling their dolphin-shaped crystal blessed by an Ascended Master.....I could go on but you get the idea.

I'd like to be fluffy but I think too much.

:D

135050[/snapback]

So this is why my ex boyfriend got very affended when i called him my fluffy little bunny- he got really mad sayin "F**kin fluffy i'm the horned God, i'm not F**kin fluffy ya cheeky Bitc*"

LadyCatCrimson

Heh. Sorreh but I think a bf that gets offended by being called a fluffy little bunny by his dearly beloved and then rants on about being the Horned God and thinking you were calling him " fluffy " in a pagan sense needs to um .....desensitise a lil bit.

** puts forward a call for Very and her cheesegraters** =P

Guest JoFreyja
Heh. Sorreh but I think a bf that gets offended by being called a fluffy little bunny by his dearly beloved and then rants on about being the Horned God and thinking you were calling him " fluffy " in a pagan sense needs to um .....desensitise a lil bit.

** puts forward a call for Very and her cheesegraters**  =P

137108[/snapback]

He will never desensitise- the arse, he takes Wicca very seriously (where's the fun in that?)

Guest Shadowdancer

The sheep definitely isnt fluffy! lol - just lots of fun! How does he know he is the Horned God?

Edited by Shadowdancer

Guest JoFreyja
The sheep definitely isnt fluffy! lol - just lots of fun! How does he know he is the Horned God?

137132[/snapback]

He just likes to think he is-lol, but if u ask me he hasnt got the stamina to be the horned God.

Depends what u r doing with the sheep to make him fun- he he (you dont wind him up do ya?)

Guest arctic wolf

137132[/snapback]

He just likes to think he is-lol, but if u ask me he hasnt got the stamina to be the horned God.

Depends what u r doing with the sheep to make him fun- he he (you dont wind him up do ya?)

137162[/snapback]

Could be a baaaaad idea.

Guest rainbowmoon

137162[/snapback]

Could be a baaaaad idea.

138780[/snapback]

Yep - pink yarn can tie you in knots! lol :rolleyes:

Guest walessheeppink

Well now girls I can be a bit of a :o_rofl: :o_roflmao: Ram and my knitting kneedles have been sharpened :o_roflmao: nd me compas is shining :rolleyes: sort of and ive lots of pink yarn and me scourge ready lol :o_rofl:

Guest rainbowmoon
Well now girls I can be a bit of a  :P  :o_rofl: Ram and my knitting kneedles have been sharpened :o_roflmao: nd me compas is shining  :rolleyes: sort of and ive lots of pink yarn and me scourge ready lol :o_rofl:

138810[/snapback]

lol - ya see sheep aint fluffy or woolly!! scary! :o_roflmao: :o_rofl:

Edited by rainbowmoon

Guest Stormraven

To me there are two main types of fluffy, the love and light fluffy and the dark fluffy.

Dark fluffies tend towards the I'm dark, hard, hex at the drop of a hat, use blood in every ritual, etc, they try to be really frightening but come off looking foolish rather than frightening.

There are some characteristics that I've noticed seem to be common to both:-

It's in a book taken from they like, so it must be completely true and taken literally and must not be questioned.

I am the most powerful witch/magician/empath there is.

The lack of understanding of the fact that their actions have consequences and the refusal to take responsibility for them, it's always somebody elses fault.

The ability to be completely out of touch with the real world.

Storm Raven :ph34r:

Edited by Stormraven