Doretta Lowe

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

Haylee Linton
The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Help to keep UK Pagan online...
Become a Patron!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NANEVA

A Good Clean! - cleansing my crystals

Guest NANEVA

:) hi folks, any ideas the best way to cleanse my new crystals? is doing it with fresh spring water the best thing or smudge sticks or tumble stones. or would good clean scottish rain water be any good(we get that a plenty!!)

was going to put them out the other night full moon, but it was just to windy.

i've tried all of the above bar the rain but they just dont feel right.

thanks in advance

bb

naneva xx

Ad from Google

Guest Herneoakshield

There is another topic Here which might give a few ideas.

Me personally I don't really cleanse them and if I do its just with water. I prefer to let them collect and discharge any energy themselves really.

Guest very

Could always try using salt.. rainwater would probably be quite good. And burying them in soil and apparently leaving them for a full lunar month is suppose to be a good way to cleanse just about anything. (well anything not alive).

Guest walessheeppink
Could always try using salt.. rainwater would probably be quite good.  And burying them in soil and apparently leaving them for a full lunar month is suppose to be a good way to cleanse just about anything.  (well anything not alive).

134419[/snapback]

I agree with all the above methods :rolleyes:

Guest NANEVA

:rolleyes: thanks ever so much for the (other topic). found some really helpfull info. just been into the forrest to collect some fresh stream water going to give that a bash!!

nxx

There is another topic Here which might give a few ideas.

Me personally I don't really cleanse them and if I do its just with water.  I prefer to let them collect and discharge any energy themselves really.

134415[/snapback]

Guest Black Gold

I like to leave mine out in the rain- we get plenty too here in Lancashire!! :D

Some I think don`t like salt and can be damaged, but unfortunately I can`t remember which off the top of my head, just its worth being careful.

Shakalah

Fresh spring water is always a good method of cleansing crystals, or you could place them on an amethsyt bed yet another good method. Myself I cleanse and energise all my crystals inside a pyramid.

Guest rainbowmoon

It depends what crystals you are trying to cleanse! Some of them are soluble in water but with standard quartz family crystals you shoulsbe ok with any of the following - rain, cleansing breathe, spring water, burying them in earth, quartz beds, quartz clusters (placing them on either will cleanse and charge at the same time) pyramids and so on. I prefer to cleanse in the earth and charge by moon or sun or with other crystals. Some crystals like Kyanite never need cleansing or charging.

Good book on the subject is by Katrina Raphael, she also deals with the master crystals.

Edited by rainbowmoon

Guest Quasizoid

Gee, I dunno, I guess that depends on what kind and what you use them for. My quartz crystals I keep in a black cloth, with the occasional degaussing with an electrostatic zapper. Amongst other things I use them for sensing out geostatic disturbances. This may seem strange to some, but it works for me, given quartz's pizo-electric properties.