Caroline Voclain

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

Please consider supporting us to help keep our Website and Facebook groups online. Become a Patron!

Incubi And Succubi - what do you think?

Guest fizzyclare1

Have people had any experience of incubi or succubi? how did you know?

I am asking cos someone has suggested that I may have come across one (I think it was Xalle but not sure), I was wondering what people think about this.

is it myth , am I going nuts? could it be something else?

Oh, sorry....I was having sex when I felt a presence on my tummy (and it wasn't Dragonhawk) - I know I am going to get some funny quips from that sentence now! :)

look forward to your replies <_< :o

fizzy

Please consider supporting us to help keep our Website and Facebook groups online.

No fizzy, it was this bit that made me laugh:

I may have come across one
<_<

But, to be serious, I've always wondered how much the incubus and succubus myth owes to the plain old wet dream.

<_<

But, to be serious, I've always wondered how much the incubus and succubus myth owes to the plain old wet dream.

179056[/snapback]

Well exactly. If you're a seriously repressed celibate monk, and you get this weird dream about naughty ladies and wake up all damp, you're going to blame the demons...

Not sure where I stand on presences yet, but I understand they're often attracted to energy? Can't think of many things that raise more energy than a damn good seeing-to... :) Maybe they just like you and want to join in?

BM

xx

:o_love:

179056[/snapback]

Yup, I definitely agree with Andy on this one!

:o_headscratch:

179056[/snapback]

I was fully awake at the time. :wacko:

179056[/snapback]

Heh, you'd be surprised what those little glands of the hypothalamus can do, especially during sex! :o_headscratch:

:o_headscratch:

179056[/snapback]

Well exactly. If you're a seriously repressed celibate monk, and you get this weird dream about naughty ladies and wake up all damp, you're going to blame the demons...

Not sure where I stand on presences yet, but I understand they're often attracted to energy? Can't think of many things that raise more energy than a damn good seeing-to... :wacko: Maybe they just like you and want to join in?

BM

xx

179061[/snapback]

Well, I don't know, somethings always hanging around - there certainly there alot - and if i am not nuts then they must want to join in - guess it/they like big girls. I wasn't scared as such but it did blow my brains a bit cos well, its never happened before. i don't know whether it was one of them or not, maybe it was just a spirit.

Dragonhawk and me have talked about the possibility of astral projection - but I don't know - is it possible to do this?

and if its none of those things - well, what the heck was it? I've heard that natural geomagnetic forces can make people believe there is a physical presence nearby - but actually touching...hmm I dunno. its weird to say the least.

179056[/snapback]

Heh, you'd be surprised what those little glands of the hypothalamus can do, especially during sex! :o_headscratch:

179203[/snapback]

Okay - will read up on hypothalamus too.

gee you guys are really patient.

Read up on Lilith!

179070[/snapback]

um...the first wife of adam? um okay.

179202[/snapback]

Yup, she got called that too! :o_headscratch:

Here's a link for starters,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

In particular, check out the Mesopotamian "Lilitu". :wacko:

Also do a search for Sleep Paralysis, it is the most common scientific belief.

Basically when you sleep, your brain switches of your body so you don't start acting out your dreams, but there is a slight phase when your body wakes up but your brain hasn't.

You are totally paralysed but also conscious.

Because you are only slightly out of your dream state you can also have hallucinations. :)

I've had this experience about 4 times in my life and it is absolutely terrifying as you can't move but can see images and shapes moving across your bedroom and the such..... Ohh, gives me the chilss thinking about it now!!!!! :P

Many people believe that this syndrome lead to the belief of the Succubus!!!! :ph34r:

GH xxx

Read up on Lilith!

179070[/snapback]

um...the first wife of adam? um okay.

179202[/snapback]

Yup, she got called that too! :P

Here's a link for starters,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

In particular, check out the Mesopotamian "Lilitu". :)

179230[/snapback]

Okay so it could be a succubus/incubus - but I certainly didn't feel any of the negative effects that wiki talks about. If that was a lilith or the like I don't think it was evil or demonic - just didn't feel that way. hmm. bit of an interesting coincidence though was that this creature/person is linked to the sign of scorpio - that's my sign. Actually, I am sun in Scorpio with Scorpio ascendant. so there. I actually felt that it was kind of cuddling me - but very sexy.

Also do a search for Sleep Paralysis, it is the most common scientific belief.

Basically when you sleep, your brain switches of your body so you don't start acting out your dreams, but there is a slight phase when your body wakes up but your brain hasn't.

You are totally paralysed but also conscious.

Because you are only slightly out of your dream state you can also have hallucinations. :)

I've had this experience about 4 times in my life and it is absolutely terrifying as you can't move but can see images and shapes moving across your bedroom and the such..... Ohh, gives me the chilss thinking about it now!!!!! :P

Many people believe that this syndrome lead to the belief of the Succubus!!!! :ph34r:

GH xxx

179294[/snapback]

hmm. have had hallucinations during altered states - but never during sex. ah you never know though - did I alter my state of consciousness - without realising it, I mean. I suppose its possible.

thing is, I wasn't paralised - I was moving, talking etc etc. but I have had episodes of sleep walking, very occasionally.

here's a thought. and it might give a more mundane answer to this experience. About 8 years or so ago I was doing a counselling course and as par for the course it demanded alot of reflection and resulted in alot of emotional growth for me. anyway, I discovered a really deep need to feel connected to...well things...life...everything. Out of this need I discovered a really big desire to go into space and see the earth from space. Obviously, my disability and lack of health/opportunity will stop me from fulfilling this dream but I was in the garden one sunny afternoon and I was looking at the sky when i 'saw' our planet from where I was sat.

I hasten to add this was more than just spotting clouds that looked like animals etc etc. I saw the curvature of our planet, the clouds of this earth became the clouds of 'that' earth (actually our earth but I was looking at it as if I was in space), the blue sky was this 'earth's' oceans. I don't know how long it last because I lost track of time but it felt as though I saw it for ages.

So, what has this got to do with this 'presence'. Well, for arguments sake, lets say there was nothing there, so what was it? hmm. I think its fair to say that I have a high sex drive, but like my need to go into space which is thwarted by my disability, so is my desire to have more intense, active sex (I am physically limited due to various types of arthritis etc). so maybe I made it happen, out of frustration or whatever - so a kind of psychological thing rather than something wholly spiritual. I dunno but I think it could be a possibilty.

What do you think? ( and anybody else that wishes to comment)

fizzy

179056[/snapback]

I was fully awake at the time. :)

Heh, you'd be surprised what those little glands of the hypothalamus can do, especially during sex! :P

179203[/snapback]

I have had a look round Quaz and I am strugglng with this one - were you thinking of anything specific? tactile hallucinations? effects of hypothalamus?

fizzy

could be a rather frisky ghost,they are often to be found lurking in well documented stories all over the place.Sounds fun!is it male or female?have you asked yet?thats a serious question.And there are some great meditations on the planets which you can purchase to help you in your thoughts on astral projection Love Lucy :)

Yikes! I now have this enduring (rather than endearing) picture in my head: Fizzy having a fumble, to feel for its appendages! <_<

If you do get the chance for a quick grope, let us know the scientific stuff Fizzy - length, girth etc! ;)

could be a rather frisky ghost,they are often to be found lurking in well documented stories all over the place.Sounds fun!is it male or female?have you asked yet?thats a serious question.And there are some great meditations on the planets which you can purchase to help you in your thoughts on astral projection Love Lucy ;)

179358[/snapback]

not sure what sex it was, maybe male but I honestly think it could have been both (!) - so hermaphrodite then? but not sure.

I have tried asking them stuff before - and I come up with a big fat zilch. I just don't think thats something I am capable of doing. see the thing is I tend to dismiss 'voices' because I find it difficult to distinguish between my own imagination and something else's communication. the problem is there is nothing that I can actually use to confirm that it is another entity. so strictly speaking I could just be nuts.

and yes it was alot of fun even tinged with a bit of guilt (cos I have a partner)

fizzy

Yikes! I now have this enduring (rather than endearing) picture in my head: Fizzy having a fumble, to feel for its appendages! ;)

If you do get the chance for a quick grope, let us know the scientific stuff Fizzy - length, girth etc! :o_rofl:

179395[/snapback]

ooh naughty tas. but of course I shall endeavour to discover the facts :D as always and report my findings. :wacko:

fizzy

• 1 month later...

A friend and i used to do astral sex now and then. And rather amazing it was too.

It has to be with someone you can totally trust though, can be a problem if he does it without your permission, i guess that could be confused with something else if you arnt aware the person is doing this. Following one or two inccidences i had to put a stop to it though and not participate with him again.

But yes if its someone you trust then go for it, its good :-)

Edited by NiceDream

A friend and i used to do astral sex now and then.  And rather amazing it was too. 

184199[/snapback]

What's astral sex? Do you have sex in the mundane world at the same time, or is it just OUB? Sorry, nosy badger...

BM

xx

Wouldn't mind a wee bit on the side - whether or not that's the "dark" side, seems atm, irrelevant!

Tas goes back to her knitting. :o_wave:

• 3 weeks later...
Have run across a few people that drain Bio-electrical  fields,

nothing extraordinary about it though.

186980[/snapback]

The "psychic vampire" syndrome... :P

• 4 months later...

This is slightly off topic but I was exploring a castle once and had something hold my boob for me. I was with a friend and had to explain that I was in an unexpected situation.

Nothing rough, just the feeling of a hand cupping one of them. It was an excuse me, do you mind? My bra does that for me, I don't need your help.

It might just have been a lusty spirit, wising to join in. from the literature those b*ggers are more... forceful.

Have you tried telling it to go away, your busy?

Yes, but I am not sure that I have told the right one - and cripes this is an old thread.

I've wondered about allsorts of things from deities to spirits to imagination, biological patterns and so on. and to tell the truth I am not really any closer to actually understanding what happened.

One thing positive that I have learned from this (and other 'unexplainables') is that I am learning to appreciate not knowing (despite my ruminations) some things I guess I'll never understand, in the sense of knowing the 'right' answer, that is. It probably won't stop me from thinking about all the possibilities though!

fizz.

If your intention was to tell the lusty one and if it was still there i'd go with you having told it.

Only issue now would be if something else turned up or if it came back.