Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Sign in to follow this  
Guest silvergirl

What's An Empath? - Please explain...

Ad from Google

Ellinas

When I was an A level student - and just as anti social as I am now - I would often eat my sandwiches at lunchtime sat on a low wall outside the college building, lost in thought. As I was doing so one day, a labrador that was padding past stopped, sat down looking at me and then moved its' head to touch my knee.

I have never been that fond of dogs and was taken a little by surprise, so I moved my leg away fairly sharply. The dog looked at me again, stood up and walked away.

The overall impression was it thought I was lonely, was offering some sort of support or companionship, and when rebuffed simply went on its' way.

Now, I can't say what was in its' mind. But I am quite certain that humans are arrogant enough to habitually underestimate the intellectual capability and emotional intelligence of those who walk on four legs.

Edited by Ellinas
  • Like 1

fizzyclare1

They certainly do, my dog knows stuff, like when my knee gets bad

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk