Talbot Michaels

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

Talbot Michaels
The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Help to keep UK Pagan online...
Become a Patron!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Greenwitch

[BLOGIT]Just Bought Me First Books....

Guest Greenwitch

So having finally said out loud to myself that yes, I think I am a Pagan, that it's something I want to know a bit more about so I can work out where the bloomin' heck this is going to take me (seeing as how it's taken me 42 years to finally work out that maybe this is something I need to pay a bit more attention to! :) ) and having had a good trawl through the Starters Orders (which did fry my brain a bit I must admit - probably better to read a bit at a time not try and digest the whole thing in one sitting!! Guess it's the enthusiasm of being new to something!

Anyway, Starters Orders (the basics) is a FAB post and it made me think about the bits that really interest me right here, right now so I've ordered meself a book on crystals, a book on herbs and healing and (because it was second hand so very VERY cheap, a book for the solitary witch. Reckon that'll be enough to keep me going for a while.

Am SO glad this forum is here, I've found more information, including idiots guides, in one place here than anywhere else :P

Greenwitch

Edited by Greenwitch

Ad from Google

Moonhunter

sweetheart, that's so nice, but much more suitable for a blog.

Pop along to our blogs and set one up :)