Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Sign in to follow this  
titania

Which Pagan Path Do You Follow? - Quiz

titania

Stumbled upon these two quizzes today. So in a few short minutes I will know what my path is ;)

Clicky

Ok Im a Druid!! Why didn't I just take this damn quiz instead of all the soul searching and library visits? Haha!

Clicky

My results:

90% - Egyptian Pagan. With equal draw to both men and women, the Egyptian pantheon is a wealth of ancient stories and forgotten customs. Very seductive to the more cerebral Pagans, devoting oneself to this faith often means being willing to really work on finding out who your Gods were. Never an easy undertaking. Dedicated and insightful, you know you're among good company with those who also understand your Gods.

80% - Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

This one addresses my Ancient Egypt obsession, but I don't necessarily believe a beast with the head of a crocodile, front end of a lion and arse of a hippo will eat my heart if I have been a naughy girl ;)

Ad from Google

Penardun

I'm "Greek" apparently. Althought last time I looked Greek was a nationality and not a religion.

Moonhunter

I'm "Greek" apparently. Althought last time I looked Greek was a nationality and not a religion.

I'm assuming they mean Hellenismos. :P

Asatru

Druid

Greek

Shaman

for the first and

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru)

75%

Ecclectic Pagan

60%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan

50%

for the second. I guess the second lot is because I consistently refused to exlcude other gods or beliefs from other faiths. As someone I know once said "As apolytheist, I'm that first and foremost, and a Heathen second." :D

titania

I guess the second lot is because I consistently refused to exlcude other gods or beliefs from other faiths. As someone I know once said "As apolytheist, I'm that first and foremost, and a Heathen second." :D

Im surprised you didn't break it! :P

Moonsmith

I'd love to see the paradigm built inti this program. :blink: Is there REALLY a coder / designer who knows where the boundaries are?

Lets find them and invite them to contribute! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ffred_Clegg

Trouble with this sort of quiz is that you can see what the "right" answer is before getting the results.

No surprise to learn

"You Scored as Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

Your answers leaned very close to that of the Celtic Pantheon. Very popular now among pagans, the Celtic Gods seem to draw those who are sensitive and insightful, but also very passionate about their beliefs. Many Pagan Holidays are named for this pantheon and here is where you'll find many stories on Horned God, Green Man, and Druids. You likely either have been or want to visit Stonehenge one day. Many Arthurian legnds include references to the Celtic faith, as well.

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 85%

Shamanic Pagan 55%

Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan 40%

Zoroastrian Pagan 35%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan 30%

Eastern Pagan 25%

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 10%

Ecclectic Pagan 5%"

I will however admit to knowing how to spell "eclectic" and also not to knowing what the word "pantheonic" means in any civilised language...

gwyn eich byd

Ffred

Lane

First quiz I came out as a druid and Thelema!

Second one I had a tie-breaker :blink:

You Scored as Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

Your answers leaned very close to that of the Celtic Pantheon. Very popular now among pagans, the Celtic Gods seem to draw those who are sensitive and insightful, but also very passionate about their beliefs. Many Pagan Holidays are named for this pantheon and here is where you'll find many stories on Horned God, Green Man, and Druids. You likely either have been or want to visit Stonehenge one day. Many Arthurian legnds include references to the Celtic faith, as well.

Ecclectic Pagan 50%

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 50%

Zoroastrian Pagan 45%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan 35%

Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan 30%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan 25%

Shamanic Pagan 25%

Eastern Pagan 20%

Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans 20%

Kabbalistic Pagan 20%

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 5%

Catholic (Pagan?) 0%

:D

Badger Bob

Druid with a side order of Asatru (a marked absence of excrement, fictional detective!)

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 95%

Eastern Pagan 45%

Shamanic Pagan 40%

Egyptian Pantheonic 30%

Ecclectic Pagan 20%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan 20%

Zoroastrian Pagan 20%

Norse Pantheonic Pagan 15%

Somewhat less accurate with the heathenry but then the quiz demands that you subscribe to all of it rather than just the bits that impinge on the general northern european (germanic/celtic) culture.

fizzyclare1

i came out as wiccan! of all things, then druid, then shaman, then asatru.

fizzyclare1

in the other one i got this:

You Scored as Zoroastrian Pagan

The Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical.

Zoroastrian Pagan

65%

Shamanic Pagan

55%

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

40%

Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan

20%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan

20%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan

20%

Kabbalistic Pagan

20%

Ecclectic Pagan

15%

10%

Catholic (Pagan?)

0%

Eastern Pagan

0%

Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans

0%

i have never heard of this one. lol.

hedgerose

You Scored as Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

70%

Shamanic Pagan

70%

Zoroastrian Pagan

50%

Ecclectic Pagan

40%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan

35%

Eastern Pagan

35%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan

25%

25%

10%

10%

Kabbalistic Pagan

0%

Catholic (Pagan?)

0%

Sounds about right, although the suggestion 'very popular now among Pagans' rankled a bit. I don't want to be/do what is fashionable. 'Pouts and stamps foot'

Dreigiau

I actually got Asatru first but that's because of the alcohol question. It doesn't specify that the booze is important for the Deities not the participants tongue.gif I then got Greek, then Druid, then Shaman, Wiccan, Thelema, Orisha, then Egyptian. Which is probably pretty accurate as I practice in a pan IE way with a very ecclectic Grove within that. So the IE stuff is all going to be up there and fairly interchangeable. (shrug)

generally the same results from the second quiz...

You might well be Asatru, or Norse Pagan. With prodominantly Germanic and Slavic roots, the Gods of the Norse are strong, bawdy and passionate. Many men feel drawn to these gods, and this is the faith for those who celebrate courage, valor and strength. Home of one of the most well known Gods of mischief and fire, Loki, followers of this pantheon tend to be full of good humor and also strong in spirit and frequently the protectors of those they care for.

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru)90%Greek Pantheonic Pagan70%Celtic Pantheonic Pagan65%Roman Pantheonic Pagan65%Ecclectic Pagan65%Eastern Pagan45%Zoroastrian Pagan30%Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan30%Shamanic Pagan20%Kabbalistic Pagan10%Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans5%Catholic (Pagan?)0%

Edited by Dreigiau

Guest Emma Jean

I did the 2nd quiz and ooooooooooooooooooooooo how interesting :) lol never heard of it xx but gonna look it up for sure :) yay quiz for a lil educational !!!!

You Scored as Zoroastrian PaganThe Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical.

Zoroastrian Pagan

70% Ecclectic Pagan

70% Shamanic Pagan

50% Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

50% Kabbalistic Pagan

40% Roman Pantheonic Pagan

35% Greek Pantheonic Pagan

30% Eastern Pagan

25% Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan

20% Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru)

10% Catholic (Pagan?)

10% Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans

10%

Lorelei

First quiz:

1 Asatru

2 Greek

3 Druid

Second quiz:

Eclectic pagan

Norse pagan

Zoroastrian pagan (I don't even know what this last one is - help anyone?)

In truth eclectic is probably nearest as I don't stick religiously (excuse the pun) to one path really. Most of the gods that I've had contact with/honour come from one of the 3 cultures that influenced where I currently live: Celtic, Roman and Norse. In terms of morality, I tend to very much stick to the Norse idea of weird and appreciate their idea of community too.

*shrug*

Isil

Both came out as Astru/Norse pagan for me! LOL - and here's me thinking I'm just a perrie bog standered eclectic kinda lass! :lol:

Guest Blackbird

Well thats what indecitive ness does for ya - anyway - I've no definate set yet - still trying to find me!!

Good fun though

1. Wiccan

2. Sharman

3. Asatru

4. Druid

Maeve

First: Druid, Asatru, Wiccan, Thelema, Shaman, Greek - know nothing about Asatru ....... :rolleyes:

Second: simply Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

yeah ......... riiiiight !

...... anyway, what's a "diety"? Coz I could do with one to help me in my weight loss programme :D

Euthalia

You Scored as Ecclectic Pagan :D

A veritable blend of all the pantheons and perhaps a dash of a few other religions as well, you're the versitile Ecclectic Pagan. You have no problem wearing an ankh while setting an offering to Herne on your alter just below your image of Hera. You don't believe in coloring within the lines, and are a bright free-thinker. While you respect the views of your fellow pagans, as far as you're concerned, religion is the sky, and there's no one about to clip your wings with lines and limitations.

Greek Pantheonic Pagan

70%

Ecclectic Pagan

70%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan

55%

Shamanic Pagan

50%

Eastern Pagan

50%

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

45%

Zoroastrian Pagan

45%

20%

Kabbalistic Pagan

15%

5%

Catholic (Pagan?)

0%

0%

Guest Ezmodin

I got Wiccan in the first one which isn't me AT ALL, but I couldn't use the sliders because I'm on my phone lol.

The second one was

100% Norse

80% Shamanic

Now thats me down to a T :D

Guest Siuloir

Well apparently I'm mostly Asatru/ Druid with a bit of Greek thrown in, that works for me as a eclectic celtic shaman.

Celtic pagan 95%

Eclectic 95%

Shamanic 90%

Zoroastrian 65%

Eastern 45%

the quiz can't tell what kind of pagan Iam either

I'll stick with witch it's easier :P

Edited by Siuloir

sinistra

Well, 'twould appear I'm a Druid in one and a Celtic Pantheonic Pagan in t'other! Who knew?

Guest Nelly

The first said I was a Shaman, the second -:

You scored as Eclectic Pagan

A veritable blend of all the pantheons and perhaps a dash of a few other religions as well, you're the versitile Ecclectic Pagan. You have no problem wearing an ankh while setting an offering to Herne on your alter just below your image of Hera. You don't believe in coloring within the lines, and are a bright free-thinker. While you respect the views of your fellow pagans, as far as you're concerned, religion is the sky, and there's no one about to clip your wings with lines and limitations.

Ecclectic Pagan55%Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan30%Zoroastrian Pagan30%Celtic Pantheonic Pagan25%Greek Pantheonic Pagan20%Shamanic Pagan15%Kabbalistic Pagan10%Roman Pantheonic Pagan10%Eastern Pagan0%Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru)0%Catholic (Pagan?)0%Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans0%

Im glad somebody knows what I am coz frankly I aint got a clue :lol:

Edited by Nelly

Phoenix63

Well, there's a surprise, it says I am Wiccan..........

Amanita

The first quiz told me I was Orisha!

The second a Shamanic pagan -

I guess my mistake was to answer honestly! Yes I DO know what f the concepts are; I am well read- doesn't mean that I believe or follow them!

Rhiana

Apparently I am a shaman!! :unsure:

A Disgruntled Scotsman

Quiz 1:

I predicted Asatru. I got Asatru. cool.gif

Quiz 2 won't load :(

Guest Neil W

Well the 1st came back as predominantly Wiccan, and like the post above -2nd quiz wouldn't load dry.gif No huge surprises in the results, but I wouldn't give it too much credit, I mean, has anyone truly been caught off guard & had a revelation?

Moonhunter

has anyone truly been caught off guard & had a revelation?

Not really. :P Especially as you can see which questions skew the result. ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this