Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Sign in to follow this  
titania

Which Pagan Path Do You Follow? - Quiz

Guest WinterRose

Ooh, this is interesting...

Hmm, apparantly I'm a shaman first, followed by Wiccan. I suppose that fits, since they don't have my path (Hedgewitch)

Ad from Google

Guest Quiescent Aureate Serpent

It stated that I was Wiccan. I am not Wiccan. I follow and feel a large kinship towards an Egyptian pantheon. I also understand the energy from the earth and conserve the resources that are given to me. I use little and try to take little to appreciate what I have. Interesting test considering I have no affinity towards the Wiccan path. People are free to worship as they wish and I just think this was interesting. Thank you for sharing. :o_cat2:

Guest Touzo

The first quiz said I was 100% for Druid, shaman and Wiccan which were 1, 2 and 3 respectively. I couldn't use the sliders though. Maybe something to do with my iPhone browser?

The second quiz said I was a Zoroastrian Pagan.

"The Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical. "

Edited by Touzo

Guest AnthonyHJ

First test:

100% druid; yes, that would be me.

80% Wiccan; not so much... I tried it and left.

Second test:

95% Celtic Pantheonic Pagan; so, er... Druid again then?

60% Ecclectic Pagan; I think that's more a sign of my pantheism than anything else...

tibbington

Flaming Heck, I'm 100% Wiccan

I'll get me coat :o_bolt:

Edited by tibbington

tibbington

Just done the 2nd one, shows I have a bit of time on my hands although it's a bit better than being Wiccan (Still in shock :lol: )

You Scored as Zoroastrian Pagan

The Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical.

Zoroastrian Pagan 80% Shamanic Pagan 75% Ecclectic Pagan 60% Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans 50% Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan 50% Kabbalistic Pagan 40% Eastern Pagan 30% Roman Pantheonic Pagan 25% Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 20% Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 0% Greek Pantheonic Pagan 0% Catholic (Pagan?) 0%

Guest Majecel65

Apparently I'm 100% Druid, when I work out what Druids are about,I'll let you know if its right :o_idea:

Guest Ashley under the Stars

I am apparently 100% Wiccan and 100% Druid and 75% Thelema... Im not sure about the Druid or the Thelema part I haven't really read up that particular path can anyone describe these for me in a but shell... i type it in on google and too much info comes up I don't know what the best resource is... I have a good understanding of Wicca and I know that I already sway towards that so I find it quite interesting that these others came up too :)

thanks for any help!

*Ashley!

Guest Ashley under the Stars

I like the sound of Druid I'm trying to have a good research of it and from my general understanding its about nature, life cycles, spiritual self and quite an old relgion thats 'come back into fashion' as we have become more environmentally conscious... is this right ??

*Ashley*

Guest Uthain the Mad

First Link....

Asatru (100%)

Orisha (88%)

Egyptian (76%)

Greek (76%)

Shaman (44%)

Druid (28%)

Thelema (0%)

Wiccan (0%)

So does this make me a bloody thirsty, booze swilling loudmouth? I've answered some of the questions as "Would you" rather than as "Do You", such as blood, booze, lavish celebrations and the magick ones as well cos I'm just starting out and not practising yet as I'm still trying work out stuff.

Actually this was the second time, closed the tab by accident, whoops, only difference is Egyptian is higher now, dunno why. OK, now i've set myself up all are wlecome to poke fun!

Can't do the second one yet, will one day get round to it, Ye Gods is that the time.... :o_bolt:

Best wishes

Uthain

Guest YewDancer

The First quiz

1 Druid (100%)

The Second quiz

You Scored as Zoroastrian Pagan

The Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical.

Zoroastrian Pagan 40% Ecclectic Pagan 40% Eastern Pagan 40% Shamanic Pagan 35% Kabbalistic Pagan 30% Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans 20% Roman Pantheonic Pagan 20% Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 20% Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 0% Greek Pantheonic Pagan 0% Catholic (Pagan?) 0% Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan 0%

Not sure on either of the result to be honest. It was a case of well lets see what it comes out with it I put this response. They didn't give you much room for a proper answer.

Edited by YewDancer

Capricorn

Just for the fun of it (how sad would it be to ask an online test what one's faith is?!)

predicted: Druid

result: Druid (100%), Shaman (75%), Wicca (75%), Asatru (50%)

actually: an amalgam of Druidry & Feri Witchcraft :o_wink2:

didn't do the second test as I almost peed myself laughing reading the questions... :o_rofl:

Edited by Capricorn

Guest hedgewytch13

Mmmmmmmmm which path do I follow.?

just my own and answer to my mother nature my Gods and my own peace of mind.

and may I continue to do so. :o_hippy:

Sandra

My path is currently undecided but I thought Wiccan, so I did the quiz.First time I was Wiccan, Druid and Thelema, but then noticed the slidey thing and did it again and became Thelema. Don't know much about that, don't really think I understand it, will have to do a bit of reading and maybe find out if that is what I am, still feel inclined towards wiccan though don't really know much about that either, just finding out a little about many paths at the moment.

Tom

Greek (100%)

Druid (87%)

Asatru (70%)

Thelema (61%)

Guest ioan

Hmm, Asatru first (close as this sort of quiz can get really!), closely followed by druid and 'orisha' apparently (think they mean Santeria, daft quiz).

Does anyone know what thelema is?? Thought it was a magical path, not a religion?

Pomona

Haud on a wee minute - how can the results be 100% of one path and then X% of some more??

Moonhunter

Asatru (100%)

So does this make me a bloody thirsty, booze swilling loudmouth?

*cough* Just noticed this! :rolleyes: :o_thwak: :o_viking2:

Guest LittleMauss

Zoroastrian and Thelema... no idea what either of those are, so I'm gonna go hit the books :P

Edit: Oh, it was a 80% equal score between Zoroastrian and Celt, I guess that makes more sense to me now...

Edited by LittleMauss

Sandra

I tried it again, to see if I had changed or developed at all since July, this time I was predominately Wicca for the first quiz and ecclectic pagan for the second. I think ecclectic pagan is probably the best description of me, I've always been unable to accept everything about one specific religion or path and tend to have a mixture of beliefs from many.

Guest puk

I came out as a 100% druid and although my path is far from decided I do feel drawn to the little I know about druids.

Second place was Thelema, never heard of this but will look up at least online.

Guest Hayley

Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan 90%

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 65%

Eclectic Pagan 65%

Shamanic Pagan 40%

Zoroastrian Pagan 35%

Eastern Pagan 35%

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 25%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan 20%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan 10%

Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans 10%

Kabbalistic Pagan 5%

Catholic (Pagan?) 0%

Reasonable, I would say.

Maeve

Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan 90%

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 65%

Eclectic Pagan 65%

Shamanic Pagan 40%

Zoroastrian Pagan 35%

Eastern Pagan 35%

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 25%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan 20%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan 10%

Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans 10%

Kabbalistic Pagan 5%

Catholic (Pagan?) 0%

Reasonable, I would say.

So, you add them all up and its 400% therefore you are 4 different and diverse people :lol:

Freydis

I'd managed to miss this until now, so I had a go.

Wow. I may be Asatru. Fancy that. :o_wink2:

Guest Hayley

So, you add them all up and its 400% therefore you are 4 different and diverse people :lol:

:lol: It feels like it some days!

Ethereal

Egyptian on the first and then: You Scored as Eastern Pagan

Eastern Pagans come in two breeds; The Buddhist-Pagan, who follows the Buddhist belief of the "middle way" and the Hindu-pagan, who leans to the Hindu Pantheon of gods. Thoughtful, calm, insightful individuals are often drawn to Eastern mythology and thought. Enlightenment is more than a theory; it's a state of mind to aspire to, and there are certain key elements that you've found in the Eastern paths that offer to help you on the journey. Those who seek these paths are often the teachers, the peacemakters and the intellectualists of our world.

Eastern Pagan 60% Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 55% Zoroastrian Pagan 50% Ecclectic Pagan 45% Shamanic Pagan 20% Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans 10% Kabbalistic Pagan 10% Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 0% Greek Pantheonic Pagan 0% Catholic (Pagan?) 0% Roman Pantheonic Pagan 0% Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan

Edited by Ethereal

hulahooper

Apparently I'm both druid and wiccan with shaman after...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Geordie Parr

I'm "Greek" apparently. Althought last time I looked Greek was a nationality and not a religion.

Ah, Blessed are the Greek....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this