Doretta Lowe

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

Doretta Lowe
The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Sign in to follow this  
titania

Which Pagan Path Do You Follow? - Quiz

Idhreniel

First quiz:

Asatru (100%)

Druid (100%)

Greek (100%)

Shaman (75%)

Egyptian (25%)

Orisha (25%)

Wiccan (25%)

Thelema (0%)

Second quiz:

Ecclectic Pagan 55%

Zoroastrian Pagan 50%

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan 30%

Greek Pantheonic Pagan 20%

Roman Pantheonic Pagan 20%

Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan 20%

Shamanic Pagan 15%

Eastern Pagan 10%

Kabbalistic Pagan 0%

Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru) 0%

Catholic (Pagan?) 0%

Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans 0%

I think I confused the second one because nearly all my answers were strongly disagree. The only strongly agree ones where the ones like ambrosia is not a fruit salad. It's got nothing to do with my religion, I just knew what they were were.

Ad from Google

Laure

100% Wiccan for the first quiz with Shaman 2nd and tying 3rd/4th between Asatru and Druid.

For the second quiz, 75% Celtic Pantheonic Pagan,, with Shamanic, Roman and Greek Pagan all at 50%.

KentHeathen65

100% Asatru and 100% Norse Pantheonic Pagan!

Well you can't get much more positive than that!!

Guest Snarfeng

This is the result of my test. I guess the Greek belief is very similar in its ways.

1.pngAsatru (100%) 2.pngGreek (100%) 3.pngDruid (81%) 4.pngShaman (81%) 5.pngEgyptian (54%) 6.pngOrisha (39%) 7.pngWiccan (8%) bar-1.jpg8.pngThelema (0%)

Affirmation of belief! Then, I really didn't have any doubts, whatsoever. B) :)

Wolfwind

Wiccan, wiccan can you believe it and then Shamanic Pagan, excuse me while I go and think about this..

Guest Skippy101

I'm quite happy with my results. :)

I'm quite happy with my results. :)

I got Norse pantheon with 75% and since I regard myself as a Germanic neopaganism I'm white happy with that.

I did try and upload a picture showing my results but I didn't show in my original post.

Ember Autumn Rose

First Quiz I got: 100% Shaman, 100% Wiccan, 80% Egyptian, 70% Orisha, 50% Druid, 50% Thelama, 0% Asatru, 0% Greek.

Second Quiz: You Scored as Ecclectic Pagan

A veritable blend of all the pantheons and perhaps a dash of a few other religions as well, you're the versitile Ecclectic Pagan. You have no problem wearing an ankh while setting an offering to Herne on your alter just below your image of Hera. You don't believe in coloring within the lines, and are a bright free-thinker. While you respect the views of your fellow pagans, as far as you're concerned, religion is the sky, and there's no one about to clip your wings with lines and limitations.

Pearlbrook

Ah ha ha ha ha I love doing stuff like this!

First quiz: Shaman (100%), Asatru (88%), Druid (80%), Greek (80%), Egyptian (59%), Orisha (59%), Thelema (5%), Wicca (0%). Interesting! I though Asatru and Druid were effectively the same thing, but never mind :P

Second: Roman Pantheonic Pagan (85%), Greek Pantheonic Pagan (75%), Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan (45%), Shamanic Pagan (35%), Eclectic Pagan (35%), Zoroastrian Pagan (25%), Eastern Pagan (15%), Sumerian, Babylonian and Mesopotamian Pagans (15%), Celtic Pantheonic Pagan (10%), Norse Pagan (5%), Kabbalistic Pagan (0%), Catholic (0%). Well, that is more accurate, but the questions were a bit more direct.

Guest Skippy101

First quiz: Shaman (100%), Asatru (88%), Druid (80%), Greek (80%), Egyptian (59%), Orisha (59%), Thelema (5%), Wicca (0%). Interesting! I though Asatru and Druid were effectively the same thing, but never mind :P

Asatru and Druid are not the same thing. Druid focuses on nature and worship on the environment whilst Asatru is worship of the Aesir pantheon within norse paganism. This includes the god's Thor and Odin as the two most notable members of this pantheon.

Pearlbrook

Asatru and Druid are not the same thing. Druid focuses on nature and worship on the environment whilst Asatru is worship of the Aesir pantheon within norse paganism. This includes the god's Thor and Odin as the two most notable members of this pantheon.

Ohhhhhh! Yes thank you :) I got confused :(

Moonhunter

Sorry to correct you, hun, but that's not quite right. In Heathenry our first call is to the worlds around us, and the wights that inhabit them. Yes, some of those wights are gods, but they have no more call on our attention than ancestors or landwights or elves or housewights. :) In that respect, SMC is right: there is little between us and druidry.

MoonStar Blue

quiz one said im 100% wiccan, 78%druid, 78& shaman....etc well i'm no mathmatician but that is definatly more than the "whole" and over 100% is just too confusing. If i knew a little more about what wiccan was i could agree or disagree, i just thouht i was on my own journey.

Quiz two 55% ecclectic pagan

"A veritable blend of all the pantheons and perhaps a dash of a few other religions as well, you're the versitile Ecclectic Pagan. You have no problem wearing an ankh while setting an offering to Herne on your alter just below your image of Hera. You don't believe in coloring within the lines, and are a bright free-thinker. While you respect the views of your fellow pagans, as far as you're concerned, religion is the sky, and there's no one about to clip your wings with lines and limitations."

Interesting. I have always been interested in Greek rather than egyptian mythology and love Celti Cornwall, the air, the earth, the trees and the water. I think thats where my true path lies, for stress relief and circles and magic working

Finn Mac Morn

First one.... Wiccan, Druid and Shaman ....erm... actually no. :o

Second one... Zoroastrian Pagan(huh ??), Celtic Pantheon (that's more like it-ish) and Shaman.. again...(still no)

So were these put together by a 14 year old.... like most of the ones on facebook seem to be ;) :D

Guest Fire Oak

According to this I'm Wiccan with Shaman a close second .....err ... Wiccan no, Shaman yes

The second quiz got it spot on - out and out Shamanic Pagan :)

Edited by Fire Oak

Guest Steve 1

It says Wiccan - Asatru - Druid - Shaman.

It doesn't have New Age.

Guest Kat Conlon

I got high percentage on most of them

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Amanda George

First quiz:

Shaman - 100%

Wicca - 100%

Second quiz is unavailable :(

Amethyst

1.pngWiccan (100%) 2.pngShaman (67%) 3.pngAsatru (59%) 4.pngDruid (59%) 5.pngThelema (59%) 6.pngGreek (42%) 7.pngOrisha (34%) bar-1.jpg8.png

Egyptian (0%)

I am not wiccan lol

Veggie dancer

Seems im 100% druid and 100% Thelma and quite a lot wiccan as well. ;)

Ellinas

Isn't Thelma a sitcom character?

Briton

Asatru - 100%

Druid - 94%

Shaman - 73%

Wiccan - 73%

Greek - 49%

Thelema - 45%

Orisha - 14%

Egyptian - 0%

Really quite wrong, but I guess it could have been more wrong.

Ellinas

Well, it seems I'm 100% a Thelemite and a Wiccan.

It's true I have some sympathy for some thelemic ideas; but I've never considered myself a Wiccan or had any particular interest in it.

I'm also 50% Greek and Shaman, 24% Orisha and 0% everything else.

Well, I thought roughly 100% of my time talking to deities involves the Greek pantheon, so clearly I'm suffering from amnesia. And since when have I been a Shaman...? Perhaps the spirits will tell me...

That I'm any % Orisha is just plain bizarre.

Then it occurs to me that this all adds up to 324% - and, presumably, makes me a devout follower of Superman.

The second quiz seems no longer to work.

Edited by Ellinas

Stonehugger

• Thelema (100%)
  • Greek (84%)
  • Druid (74%)
  • Wiccan (74%)

Trust me to max out on one I've never heard of :D

Veggie dancer

• Thelema (100%)
  • Greek (84%)
  • Druid (74%)
  • Wiccan (74%)

I got a 100% on thelema too and had never heard of it either.. I googled it.. Still not quite clear what it is. He he

Ellinas
  • Thelema (100%)
  • Greek (84%)
  • Druid (74%)
  • Wiccan (74%)

I got a 100% on thelema too and had never heard of it either.. I googled it.. Still not quite clear what it is. He he

Read The Book of the Law. It's as entertaining as it is incomprehensible. http://www.thelema101.com/liber-al

Also try the Book of Lies (http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/THE-BOOK-OF-LIES-Aliester-Crowley.pdf). It's just as entertaining, makes more sense superficially, but is ultimately just as incomprehensible as the Book of the Law.

• Like 1

Dragonborne
On 8/3/2011 at 3:38 PM, titania said:

100% Druid for me.

Ethereal

I did this again just now and came out Druid at 100% :huh:

Clearly there has been a fair shift in my thinking in the last few years. Unsurprising really given all that has transpired. 

There may have been some personal growth involved too.

Ellinas

Well...  There is an alternative explanation, which has more to do with the coherence of the questionnaire.  I'm still utterly puzzled by my Orisha element and my 324% spirituality...!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this