Galaemar Laerareon

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

Please consider supporting us to help keep our Website and Facebook groups online. Become a Patron!

Auras

Guest Nomis

My tarot was read yesterday and I was told I have a red aura. Anyone know what the significance of a red aura is please? Also does this give an indication to the age of the soul? Thanks

Please consider supporting us to help keep our Website and Facebook groups online.

Aha, Norris - try googling "auras" and you will find a wealth of information! As in all these things, I expect you will find many different meanings for a red aura :)

Hi Nomis,

I am not conversant with tarot.

Did you get any feedback on these lines from the person who read your tarot? What is your belief regarding soul, may I ask? Did the reader speak of your soul?

ED

I'd need some convincing about this

Does the concept of age really have any meaning in terms of a soul?

As regards colour, no idea of the significance off the top of my head, but I would be surprised if research were to reveal a convincing level of consistency. Does it mean that you are a Labour voter...???

And on what basis does tarot act as a colour chart?

...... Does it mean that you are a Labour voter...???

I hope not

There is a wealth of info on the 'net of course, but i was hoping that someone here may have personal experience/insight into the question. By the way Maeve my username is Nomis not Norris but I did find your slip-up rather amusing

I read tarot and have done for decades, but I have never seen the colour of an aura when I have done a reading. Also I believe, and this strictly a personal opinion, that the soul has no age. It is and was and always will be. But as I say, that's my personal take on the matter.

By the way Maeve my username is Nomis not Norris but I did find your slip-up rather amusing

Apologies ... must get my eyes tested and some new glasses ... :)

And there was me thinking Nomis had taken a part in Coronation Street...

A star is not born :o_wink:

As far as I know ive not met anyone who sees auras, but i know someone who somehow sees the colour of sounds, apparently some people do, though i cant imagine how a sound could have a colour. i wonder if seeing auras is similar to that.. That the minds of some people somehow assign colour to something they are picking up about the person. I'd love to talk to someone who sees auras to get an idea of what it is like.

As far as I know ive not met anyone who sees auras, but i know someone who somehow sees the colour of sounds, apparently some people do, though i cant imagine how a sound could have a colour. i wonder if seeing auras is similar to that.. That the minds of some people somehow assign colour to something they are picking up about the person. I'd love to talk to someone who sees auras to get an idea of what it is like.

That sounds like synaesthesia. It's a known medical condition - people can see or smell sounds, hear colours, taste shapes or whatever.

Seeing auras seems to be something different.

Personally, I've occasionally detected a faint shimmering area around people or trees, but rarely and never a colour.

I know someone who practices Reiki and who claims to see auras when doing whatever is the appropriate verb ("reikiing"?). Some years ago she "reikied" a person with whom I used to work - a very down to earth sort who was not particularly sympathetic to anything out of the ordinary. He told me that, during the Reiki session, he also saw coloured auras.

What, if anything, that signifies, I have no idea.

• Like 1