Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Sign in to follow this  
bongosempire

Our new online shop!!!

bongosempire

Hi all,

Myself and my partner have started an online shop (although we also attend UK fayres!). Bongos Empire offers a selection of mind, body, and spirit, holistic and wellbeing items such as crystals, giftware, handmade and vegan-friendly skincare products and candles as well as alternative fashion accessories, jewellery and craft supplies. Our products are inspired by spirituality, mother nature, Wicca and magick and rest assurred…our prices are also magickal! 

We are a start up and we would appreciate any kind of support, even just feedback. Visit our website:

www.bongos-empire.com

We are also on instagram @bongosempire and facebook!!

Ad from Google

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Finn Mac Morn
      By Finn Mac Morn
      The other day I was up in my loft looking for something to read. I read a lot, and as I am coming to the end of a book, I thought I would dig something out ready to read.

As well as my books, I also have boxes of my dads books. When he died my brother got the records and I got the books. I couldn't find anything that particularly took my fancy in my collection... so I opened one of the boxes of my dads stuff and had a look. I have never looked in these boxes.. just stuck them up in the loft... mainly because I hate the idea of books being thrown away.

So imagine my surprise when I found dozens of books about witchcraft, Celtic mythology, British and Irish folklore and many other similar subjects.

This is all the stranger as I had always assumed that my dad was a Christian. He was extremely high up in the masons... and I was led to believe that a belief in god was a requirement for joining.

Im still sorting through them, but it looks like I have some very interesting reading for quite some time.