Galaemar Laerareon

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

Galaemar Laerareon
The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Veggie dancer

Audiobook

Veggie dancer

Hi folks. I have been doing a spot of audiobook narration. The Vixen's Bark by Laura Greenwood is narrated by me (Libby Kerk is my narrator name) and it is available to buy on Audible, Amazon and iTunes. It's a short paranormal romance. I'd love it if you would buy it and write a review. 

If you are an audible subscriber I can give you a voucher code to get it for FREE. Message me if you would like a voucher, I get 25 to give out.

Listening is the new reading 😉 it's great! If you want to join audible (you get a credit each month to spend on an audio book which works out cheaper than buying them) use this link. 

https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B07NKKM6FV

I get a bonus 🤑 if people sign up using my link and get my book as their first book. 1st month is free then it's £7.99.

Ad from Google

Moonsmith

Yay - well done!

Looking forward to hearing it!

• Thanks 1

Earthdragon

Well done 😀

Good luck with sales.

Should we maybe call you VDAKALK now  hehe. I think I pronouncing that veeda-kalk 😉

Edited by Earthdragon
  • Thanks 1

Veggie dancer

Someone asked so just to confirm: you don't need a subscription to buy it. Just if you happen to have one I can give a code to get it free. 😉