Talbot Michaels

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Hippy64

Help

Hippy64

Been intrested for a long time now. But how do you no which is the right path for you. And it all seems very complicated 

Ad from Google

Stonehugger

Welcome Hippy64. This recent discussion might help -

Ellinas

Welcome.

None of us can say anything more than that:

1. We are on our own path - because that is the only one it is possible to be on;
  2. We are going in the direction that seems right for now.

You don't need a label or a definition.  Take your time, think, read, decide where your interests and sympathies lie and try things out.  No harm if you need to rewind and go a different way.

Ember Autumn Rose

Welcome - Stonehugger and Ellinas have worded it right 🙂 I would suggest looking around the 'Starters Orders' and 'General Paganism' parts of this forum - have a browse, see if there's anything that intrigues you or puts you off, and why that may be for both.

Sandra

Hi and welcome

LadyPenndragon

Blessings...all the above is super advice..I'd add to go with what feels right..I always advise folks to read all they can about Wicca..(I'd suggest Cunningham and Gardner).

Most times then a path will present its self....

Look at your family history..anyone already a " pagan..witch etc?"...

Any gifts..ie..tarot...runes..ect..

Go with what feels right to you..

Many Blessings..Lady P")

Stonehugger

Welcome, Lady P.

Snufkin

Welcome to the site

As the rest have said it's you own path... and you're already on it.

Take a look around the Starters Orders and Pagan Paths and see what feels 'the right fit' and familiar

LadyPenndragon

Thank thee...Blessings to you..

Veggie dancer

Hi Hippy64, well everyone pretty much said it all but just to add: it's only as complicated as you want it to be.

You don't 'have' to use or find a label and you don't have to be able to describe your path in a word or even a sentence and you don't have to describe it at all actually.

Just live it, be yourself, explore and go with what feels right at the time, maybe you will happen to slide into a category or maybe not. You can choose a path and then decide to back track and take another one or it might lead you to another one. 'Finding what's right for you' is not the be all and end all.

I find the best advice for me in any situation is relax. When I do (easier said than done sometimes) things go better, I'm a better me. So relax enjoy and go with the flow.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.