Caroline Voclain

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
AquaVulpes

New member seeking guidance

AquaVulpes

Hello everyone, 

I'm completely in the dark about all this, my life has been riddled with trial after trial and after my wife had nearly lost her life twice I'm the lowest I've ever been. After talking with a friend who is a Wicca made me realise that my interest and passion in the elements isn't just me being me, this is actually a thing and I guess I'm seeking help and guidance as I do have a strong affinity to nature and the elements. 

I do hope I made sense, but I just thought I'd introduce myself 😊

Ad from Google

Ember Autumn Rose

Sorry for what your Wife and you have been through... but, welcome!

AquaVulpes

Thank you kindly for your response, still I'm a little lost with this all, is there anywhere new beginners can go to read up on information to get started or could you point me in the right direction 😊

Ember Autumn Rose

Don't worry about being lost 🙂 won't be the only one here feeling that way. I would suggest looking around the 'Starters Orders' and 'General Paganism' parts of this forum - have a browse, see if there's anything that intrigues you or puts you off, and why that may be for both.

Stonehugger

Welcome AquaVulpes.

Snufkin

Welcome to the Valley - I hope things turn around for you soon

TheWyseWoman

Welcome to the Valley. There are no right or wrong answers just go with your gut instinct. There are many paths and something will grab your attention and start a train of thought. I started out over 12 years ago and it all started with an Ogham and that pointed me to the path of Druidry. All the best and may your Gods be with you.

Sandra

Hi and welcome

Ellinas

Welcome.

Yes, you do make sense.  Finding your way - or, rather, recognizing it - will come with time.  There are never easy answers (until you know what they are).  Ember's suggestions are a good starting point.

Water fox?  I'm curious - any rationale for that?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.