Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

Talbot Michaels
The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Shelle

Just Starting my Journey

Shelle

Hi my name is Shelle. I'm from Cheshire. Since my early 20s I have had an interest in Wicca but never really perused it further. Now I feel the time is right for me to start my journey. I have read books and books about Wicca which have seemed to leave me with more questions than answers and no one to ask. So I'm here hoping there's someone to help me

Ad from Google

Stonehugger

Welcome Shelle. I've just typed wicca into the search box and loads came up. No doubt there are lots of different views represented! I felt drawn to Wicca (New Forest version) for quite a while and I've never ruled it out completely.

Snufkin

Hi Shelle, and welcome to the site...

Starter's Orders is a great place to get started, or just start a topic with the questions you have.

Ember Autumn Rose

Hi

Shelle

Hi Ember Autumn Rose and Snufkin. Thank I will have a wander over to Starters Order

Sandra

Hi and welcome

Ellinas

Welcome.

Not a Wiccan myself, but I suspect that any help you receive or answers you are given will be aimed at pointing you in very general directions in order to sort out for yourself what it is you believe and should be doing.  After all, you are the only person, ultimately, able to answer such matters.

Starters Orders is a good place to... well... start, I suppose.  Take your time, have fun, and don't take yourself any more seriously (at least) than the rest of us take ourselves (which, speaking for myself, is not very much for the most part).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.