Caroline Voclain

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Shell of the woods

Hello!

Shell of the woods

Hello all, and merry Beltane!

I’m very new to paganism, I’ve felt drawn to it my whole life and now feel it’s something I have to make part of my life. I’ve been reading a lot and trying to work out my path and where I belong. I would describe myself of pantheistic beliefs, I grow a lot, I forage, I spend all my time in my garden or the wood, I raise a lot of animals that I connect with better than people, I have a large medicinal herb garden that I use to treat myself and my family. I am a naturalist and I suppose a bit of a hedge witch. Can any one recommend some paths for me to research and look into to see if any of them might fit me? Thanks all and blessings!

Ad from Google

Snufkin

Welcome and Merry Beltane to you too.

It sounds as though you'll fit right in here from your introduction.

As for your path... Paths have been discussed here before and the best answer I've seen is that 'the path that you are on is your own path'; but by all means take a look around Pagan Paths and Starter's Orders to get a feel for what other people think.

• Like 1

Shell of the woods

Thank you, I like that! It is my own path and perhaps I don't need to try too hard to find a name for it. I will certainly take a look though! 

Ember Autumn Rose

Welcome 🙂

Sandra

Hi and welcome

Ellinas

Welcome.

On 5/2/2019 at 4:23 PM, Shell of the woods said:

It is my own path and perhaps I don't need to try too hard to find a name for it.

Yep.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.