Doretta Lowe

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Foxpoppet

Hello there

Foxpoppet

Hi everyone,

Just joined this community and virgin to actually connecting with a pagan community. I have had an interest in witchcraft since teens but am soon to be 51! Better late than never and I guess age has whittled away whatever was stopping me from starting this journey! Although, that said, it wasn't as easy back then as it is now with the internet! I paint and sculpt and my subjects have mostly been pagan deities and subjects. Perhaps I allowed mundane worldly life to get in the way but being older now seems to have opened my path back up to me and here I am. Unsure what my path is but I am putting one foot in front of the other as it seems to be choosing me. I am alone on my journey which is in no way bothering me but so glad to meet you all and look forward to chatting with you all and learning 🙂

Ad from Google

Ember Autumn Rose

Welcome 🙂

Ellinas

Welcome.

We're approximately the same vintage.   Age does have its' advantages.  Primarily that, I find, the older I get, the less I care.  Somewhat to the chagrin of my managers in the office.

Stonehugger

Slightly (mis?)-echoing Elinas, the older I get the less I care about what people think of me. Welcome to the valley 🙂

Malcolm savage

Just saying hello also new to this and discovering late in life but as someone else said better late than never. And I know I should have been here a long time ago. 

Moonsmith
13 hours ago, Malcolm savage said:

And I know I should have been here a long time ago. 

There are no musts or shoulds in your choice of direction.  You are where you are and that is your path.

Glad you got here, hope a chat at this particular crossroads is useful.  We listen to each other but create our own learning.  No two of us believe exactly the same thing.

• Like 1

Ellinas

Sometimes I wonder if if any one of us achieves believing the same thing - consistency is not always easy to maintain.

22 hours ago, Stonehugger said:

Slightly (mis?)-echoing Elinas, the older I get the less I care about what people think of me

That is part of what I meant.  Perhaps the most important part.

• Like 1

Sandra

Hi and welcome

Snufkin

Welcome to the valley - it sounds as though you'll fit right in here.

I'm a bit of hermit pagan too... following the path by myself - my wife's agnostic and thinks I'm a bit of a loon (PS. you will find many a'loon here 😉)

Edited by Snufkin
  • Like 2

Veggie dancer

HI foxpoppet, 😀 Welcome from me too. 

Ellinas

I wish to second what Snufkin has said.  Loons R Us.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.