Doretta Lowe

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to UK Pagan; The Valley

Like most online communities we require you to register for an account before we give you access to read and post.

Only a small number of our forum areas can be read without registering for an account.

The Magick Shop
Please consider visiting our kind sponsor: The Magick Shop
Help to keep UK Pagan online...
Become a Patron!
Sign in to follow this  
UK Pagan

[A Cauldron Full of Stars] Transformation

UK Pagan
Many, many of us are home, sheltering from Covid-19, and things feel very strange.  This situation is unlike anything most of us in Europe and North America have experienced. I believe we're all about to learn a lot about ourselves, the people we are closest to, and our societies. For better or worse.

I'm choosing to think of this as further time in the great cauldron of change.  I'm not getting out of it until this transformation is complete, and the fire has begun to heat it.  I'm anxious.  Past fears, of being poor or not having the means to get what I need, and a closed-in feeling from living in too small of a space with four other people are all making my chest ache, a bit and my heart rate increase.  On the other side of the coin, I'm fascinated.  We're living in a moment in which all things are in flux, and new ideas will emerge from this, new ways of being, and we have no way of knowing what is going to be.  Anthropologists and archaeologists have long speculated about events like these as catalysts for rapid societal change, and we may see whose hypotheses are suddenly relevant to us in the very near future. 

I hope you can find something to be fascinated by, something to be hopeful about, and something to change from this experience. May you find yourself transforming into a better, more resilient self in safety, curiosity, and kindness.

View the full article

Ad from Google